Indoor vacuum circuit breaker range for railway applications – GSx II (GSH II and GSR II)
The GSx II range is the first commercially available single-phase vacuum circuit-breaker intended for the railway power supply and applying a combination of a maintenance-free vacuum interrupter, magnetic actuator and electronic controller.
The GSx family (GSH II and GSR II) includes a suitable range of vacuum circuit breaker designed to cover single-phase applications for the railway power supply:
- Rated frequency: 16.7 Hz or 50/60 Hz
- Nominal voltage from 17.5 kV up to 27.5 kV
- Lightning impulse voltage from 125 kV up to 200 kV
- Rated short circuit current from 25 kA up to 31.5 kA
- Fix mounted, truck or cassette mounted